View count: 363
Term of use1. The copyright of the documents in this web site is belonged to IJSO. It is free for non-commercial use and required to register the source “IJSO”.
2. Documents specified above follow the rules of separate authorization regulations.
3. IJSO will make every effort to ensure that the data of the web pages is immediate and correct but it can not guarantee any responsibilities. IJSO has the authorities to change the contents of the web pages without notice in advance. Therefore, please contact the people who are in charge to make sure whatever you may concern, like the date or qualification of the tests.
4. The web site is free of any software virus but not guaranteed. IJSO is not responsible for any loss or damage however caused by the downloaded data from this web.
5. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites.
7. The revision of the regulations is not notified in advance. Any user who has opinions or suggestions to the rules of this website, please contact the webmaster.